MOCA & Louis Vuitton Young Arts Program
The MOCA and Louis Vuitton Young Arts Program application editing workshop is Sunday, May 19 from 1-3pm at MOCA Grand Avenue!
- Meet people currently in the program!
- Get your resume and essays reviewed by professionals!
- Eat Snacks!
- FREE Museum admission for all attendees!
The MOCA and Louis Vuitton Young Arts Program is an academic-year long, paid internship for junior and seniors in high school. Educating teens about the work of the museum by directly involving them in it, this diverse group of students meets at MOCA on Thursday nights and some weekends to work with museum professionals, investigate current exhibitions, make art, plan an event for teens, and support each other on a journey of self-discovery.
INFO 213/621-1745 or email@example.com
Return completed application (download below) by June 10, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail or hand deliver to MOCA, Attn: LVYAP, 250 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012
If you would like additional help with your application, come to the application editing workshop on May 19 at MOCA Grand Avenue from 1-3pm. Meet people currently in the program! Get your resume reviewed by professionals! Eat snacks! Free museum admission for all attendees!
Please note the MOCA and Louis Vuitton Young Arts Program is a paid internship: students’ participation in meetings and other scheduled projects/events will be required. Selected participants will also be required to show their legal right to work and a work permit when the program begins in September, 2013.
Successful applicants will be:
- Sincerely interested in learning more about the art and museum worlds
- Self-motivated, able to work well both independently and with others
- Responsible and able to make a serious commitment to the program, including meetings on Thursdays, 4:30-6:30 pm, as well as additional meetings on occasional weekends throughout the entire school year
- Able to get to and from the museum, located in downtown Los Angeles.